In this blog, I’m going to be talking about some DIY Flowers you can make with flowers, fruit, paper, or even plastic bags, but I’m saving that until the end. I hope you’ll enjoy this blog and please like and comment what you think about these DIY flowers. The place I got these DIY’s were on wonderfuldiy
This first Diy you will need…
- White roses🌹
- Food coloring 🍛🎨
What you will need to do is…
- First, you will have to start out with some white roses(as many as you would like, but you’ll have to do one at a time)
- Next, you split the stem with the scissors( You split them as many times as there is of the colors you want, like if you do rainbow you split it into 6)
- In different containers of water, put drops of the food coloring in the water.(“The more food coloring you use, the darker and more concentrated the color will be on the rose. If you use “neon” colors it would be brighter” this is a tip from wonderfuldiy )
- carefully put each part of the stem into the food colored water.
- The rose should start absorbing the water and it may take a couple of weeks, or days, depending on when the flower starts blooming.
This next rose DIY is made out of paper and what you will need is…
- Paper 📄
- Glue Gun
this next Rose is not only pretty but it’s also a dessert.
What you will need for this is…
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet(thawed)
- 2 red organic apples 🍎🍎
- Half lemon juice🍋
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 3 tablespoons of apricot reserve
- Dash of cinnamon
- Powdered Sugar
What you do now is watch the step by step instructions video
This next DIY is really fun to do and really pretty for decorations.
What you will need is…
- Colorful Plastic bags👜
Now just follow the steps in this slideshow
*When folding the plastic bag with wire, the circle you fold first into the middle of what the rose looks like. The other pieces are the peddles
Thanks for reading my blog I hope you enjoyed doing these DIY’s and they would make great birthday gifts or just a cute decoration.